January 24, 2012

Playing dress-up

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
Today I played dress-up in my own clothing room; why not... it makes me happy. There is no harm in letting the inner child in you have some fun!And like Audrey said: "Happy girls are the prettiest girls!"









Dress: 30s vintage
Hat: 50s vintage
Necklace: antique gift
Watch: Kijkshop
Belt: thrifted
Gloves: 60s thrifted
Clutch: 30s vintage
Shoes: Steve Madden

6 comments:

  1. Je bent zo prrrretty! De laatste foto ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke jurk! Waar komt die panty vandaan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ergens uit een modezaakje zo'n 70 jaar geleden.... Maar nu bij mij dankzij Sussies!

      Delete
  3. wauw, je doet me echt denken aan marie antionette!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress! Looks fantastic on you. And playing dressing at home is definitely fun. :)

    Cheers!
    Kate
    http://katealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that green dress with the gold shoulders is DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!