February 29, 2012

The Audrey Dress

A few weeks ago, I went shopping with my future husband for wedding clothes. Since he is very tall (love my Dutch man) his chances of succeeding in vintage stores are very slim. So unfortunately, we didn't find anything for him. Although I wasn't really looking for myself, I stumbled upon this dress that made me think of Audrey Hepburn; the fit, the combination of black and pink...
As soon as I tried it on, I knew I had to take it home with me without even looking in the mirror. My man loved the dress as well, because as soon as I left the fitting room, his tired face lit up... (it was the end of the day in which he had loads of unsuccessful fitting sessions to endure.) Here is a little tribute to the dress that makes me feel a little bit 'Golightly.'








7 comments:

  1. Heel mooi, ik ben benieuwd naar een volledige outfit foto hiervan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress, love it!!! I am so envious, I want one!!
    Very Audrey and really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh geweldig!!! mooie jurk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous and classic LBD. Very Audrey and I'm very jealous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress...I would love to own it!

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!