May 29, 2012

Diary: week 21

Of course I did some tanning throughout the week

I was bored with this tee, so I pimped it with bleach!

The first week where I dared to wear shorts

YAY! My new business cards arrived (L)

I had a delicious salmon bagel with my girlfriend on wednesday

Went to the most awesome atelier ever! Check it out: Idiots

Peer turned 1! He decided this was the way to celebrate....

Shopping for a shoot.... thursday was press-shopping-day

Preparing sets for that shoot (kidswear)

I send a gorgeous dress to a lucky girl, for her prom!

On friday I went to the boutique, and of course I visited my neighbour Madame de Pompadour

And I brought her some pretty cakes!

Look how happy it made her!

I stumbled upon a flash sale in a church! Gorgeous location and loads of lovely bargains

On saturday, we went to the Burlesque Circus and had a blast!

4 comments:

  1. Ik ben eigenlijk wel benieuwd hoe je dat hebt gedaan met dat shirtje!

    minkemariastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In water met bleek dippen en dan sprayen met een spuitbus schimmelreiniger... echt heel random gedaan verder!

      Delete
  2. Nice!

    Heb je een foto van de jurk die je aanhad naar het burlesque circus? Die ziet er prachtig uit... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nou dit is em :P op de hanger ziet deze jurk er niet uit, een soort van uitgesmeerde worst. Dit is het duidelijkste beeld :) eindigt boven de knie en is aan de achterkant iets langer

      Delete

... it makes my day!