October 13, 2012

Impressions of a vintage fair

Oh I love vintage fairs! The Rock around the Jukebox fair is a big one that is held every six months at the Autotron in Rosmalen. And I am always there to check it out! The fall edition is a two day indoor event, contrary to the one day outdoor version somewhere in spring (which I also visited this year.) I made some pictures for you guys to taste the atmosphere and have a look at all the great vintage goodies that are being sold there...
With a sneak preview of what I wore... pictures comming soon







2 comments:

  1. Oooh, ik zie een diner bank op de achtergrond in de tweede foto! I LIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastically wonderful and fun looking! Though I'm sure there must be some in various parts of the country, I've never had the pleasure of attending a vintage fair. Thank you very much for taking these snaps and letting me (us) visit on vicariously through them.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!