January 21, 2013

Arabian days...

And then there was snow again... I have been craving to wear this Asian jacket-blouse-thingey for a while now, but I couldn't quite put an outfit together. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to style this beauty and then all of a sudden I realized it would go great with this gold lamé turban I got from Marktplaats over a year ago. The mixture of Arabic and Asian styles makes me think of the Golden Era, when both ethnic influences were in style... I guess it's a bit if a quirky mixture, but that's just the way I like it hihi.







Turban: marktplaats
Blouse: vintage
Belt: thrifted
Top: Anna van Toor
Trousers: ILV (market)
Jewelery: vintage/antique

5 comments:

  1. Wauw,dit is echt mijn favoriete outfit van je! Die band, dat vest, wauwie!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! I love it! I really do love turbans but not sure how to wear them, now you've got me inspired! Really need to find a way! :) Love your kimono top... so much!

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible look! Beautiful mix of pieces! I just love your jacket and the turban is fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!