January 13, 2013

Burlesque Circus and a black dress

Remember my somewhat 'horrid' look to the previous edition of Burlesque Circus? Well this time I went for a more classy look. I raddled up this thirties inspired ankle length dress and went for sparkles to accessorize the look. Nothing feels better than to be dripping in jewels... even if they are fake! An opinion I share with a little birdy called Chanel .....

 “A woman should mix fake and real. To ask a woman to wear real jewelry only is like asking her to cover herself with real flowers instead of flowery silk prints. She’d look faded in a few hours. I love fakes because I find such jewelry provocative, and I find it disgraceful to walk around with millions around your neck just because you’re rich. The point of jewelry isn’t to make a woman look rich, but to adorn her; not the same thing.”

-Coco Chanel







Dress: vintage (Super Duper)
Shoes: Bronx
Clutch: Zara
Ring: gift
Bracelet: H&M
Earrings: H&M

8 comments:

  1. OMG amazingggg!! I love that clutch - looks very vintage even though it's Zara!! And your earrings too! I love that even when your accessories aren't vintage they still have that old school glamour on them! You look super amazing - I would take you out on a girly date just so I can see you dressing up! :)

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look you've pulled together!

    There's not one element of your outfit I don't like, but I must say the accessories are something else :)

    www.mancunianvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige dress Met je mooie clutch.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection! What a stunning outfit!

    I LOVE your hair too - any chance of instructions or a tutorial??

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth be told; I haven't a clue to what I'm doing while styling my hair... I just grab random bits and starts twirling them around until I have found something decent that sticks. But I will try to find some routine in it to share with you guys :)

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely fabulous!
    Deze outfit met alle accecoires erbij wil ik ook in mijn kleerkast hebben:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous lady! Your outfit always beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat kan ik nog aan de rest van het commentaar toevoegen? Niets... Schitterend. You shine like a star. :-)

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!