February 3, 2013

On the 40s farm

"Whieehhhh hello geese..." *waves* I love seeing animals in the wild. And although they are behind a farm fence, I do believe these geese were just passing through. The white winter weather moved me to run to a dump store to buy some sturdy rain boots. I prefer them over snow boots, since they have rubber profile and they are less heavy and more water proof. I completed the look with a casual 40s inspired winter-farm look; layered and woolen. What footwear do you fancy when it's all snowy?







Dress: 40s vintage (Sussies)
Cardigan (red): vintage (Episode)
Cardigan (brown): Vero Moda
Scarf: vintage (Giensch)
Bag: fleamarket
Jewelry: vintage
Tights: Primark
Boots: army dump store 
Gloves: vintage (Super Duper)

12 comments:

  1. Such pretty layering.
    Love the double cardigans.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look! This cherry cardigan is awesome. I bet it's pure wool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw die tweede foto is zo mooi! In de sneeuw draag ik het liefste moonboots, lekker warm en ik vind ze zo leuk staan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh the winter landscape is so gorgeous! I love all of your layers, the chunky cardigan and wellies with your 40s dress make me think of the clothes in The Edge of Love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I loved the fashion in that movie! Thnx lady :)

      Delete
  5. Love your cardigan and gloves, you look gorgeous!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jepp I like, het staat jou allemaal. Lekker eigen stijltje!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!