March 1, 2013

Behind the scenes: The Cathedral Shoot

Shoot time! Yay, I was so pleased to get back on the saddle, I have missed out on shooting over the last few months due to family affairs. So you can imagine I was thrilled to be able to style some stunning models again. With a gorgeous team that Madame de Pompadour put together, we went to the Metaal Kathedraal in Utrecht to do some vintage inspired shooting. Madame made these mind blowing hairpieces, while I provided the styling complementary to her hair designs. Of course the official shoot will remain a secret for now. But here are some behind the scene snaps to get you in the mood....
















9 comments:

  1. Oh, dat ziet er al heel gaaf uit! Wat een mooie locatie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see photos, this look so good, location, model and all that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige locatie en foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Isn't that the skirt of Iver Claesen for WE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the atmosphere. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my lord! Wat ontzettend prachtig! Echt zo mooi! Ik kende die Metaal Kathedraal nog helemaal niet, maar wat ziet dat er leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a magnificently enchanting atmosphere and setting. I so wish I could live in an industrial meets 19th century meets vintage environment like that all the time!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks so beautifull... i can't wait to see the end result
    and i am really curious who did the bondage, it lookse great

    ReplyDelete

... it makes my day!